About Me

I am a busy homeschooling, God loving, jewelry selling mommy of an 8 year old son and a 5 year old daughter. I love creating, crafting and throwing fun parties and am documenting it for you!

Facebook

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Save $120 off a Canon Pixma MG6120 Photo All-in-One Printer At Staples!!

Canon PIXMA MG6120 Photo All-in-One Printer

Canon® PIXMA® MG6120 Photo All-in-One Printer

This is a high quality printer with good reviews! And it is $120.00 OFF! Yes you heard me right that is $1-2-0!!!  AND to sweeten this even more, Staples has Free shipping!!!! WOW!!! I ordered mine on Saturday, and got it this afternoon!!! I am so excited to see how it works... if you have a Staples rewards number, you may be able to get even more off!  We had a reward coupon of $12.00 so we got this for$ 67.90 + tax!!  How awesome! 
 
Go through Ebates (it takes all of probably 30 seconds to join and get 4% cash back!)
Click here to join EBates!

No comments:

Post a Comment